So.. All my whining earlier was for nothing. It turns out that I dropped my wallet on campus and some really nice, honest person found it and brought it back to my house! Yay for good people! I was able to go back to the school and pass my quiz with a 73% Whoo. I also took the next test to see how I'd do. I got a 44% but that's because I haven't studied have the material in a few weeks. I'm going to go the questions and hopefully do much better!
This weekend is going to be pretty busy for me. I'm in the institute chorale choir and the big spring variety show is tomorrow and Saturday. I just got back from our dress rehearsal. It took us 3 1/2 hours to practice, run the through the show and be critiqued. It was exhausting. Being in the show is a lot of fun though and I get a total spiritual high from it. Which is awesome. I get done with the Saturday show at 2:30 and then I need to be in Layton by 5:30 to photograph a wedding reception! That will be way fun I'm hoping :) On Sunday I have to be at the stake center at 8:30 to sing at Stake conference. I also really need to get some intense studying and piano practicing in!
Life is crazy.
<3~Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment