Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grrrr!!!

I really just need to vent so if you're reading this; please excuse my whining.

So today I was planning on retaking my math quiz and finally passing it! I've taken it 11 times so far.. But I finally figured out how to do the multiplication and division correctly so I was feeling pretty confident this time. But low and behold, I get to the HUB to take my quiz and my wallet is gone! My ID is in there and they won't let me take any quizzes without showing it to someone. I tried to plead with the lady at the testing center but she refused to let me take it. NOT COOL! I'm there so often that they should know by now that I'm a Weber State student and shouldn't need to see my ID to know that! I am so upset. The funny thing is that I actually lost my phone at the institute last night and came back and found it today (Thank goodness). But less then 10 minutes after finding my phone, I lost my wallet! I totally had it in my institute class today. I was putting the little pretend master card my teacher gave us all to remember Christ in it and I could have sworn I put my wallet back into my bag but it's not in there. I checked the institute office and the Union building lost and found but no one has turned it in. Gosh, you'd think that institute students would be trustworthy!
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my Debit card and get a new Driver's license and Wild card. Also, my mom's card was in there because she gave it to me so I could order new contacts; so she'll have to cancel hers too! AND, I had 73 dollars in cash in there that I was going to use to pay my tithing!!
I guess I'm going to have to pay 20 bucks for a new wild card just so I can take my math tests.

I've hoped, I've searched, and I've prayed but we'll just see what happens. I hate this.

<3~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment