So um, I think it's about time I get a GPS for my car.
Seriously.
I am the most directionally challenged girl this side of Utah and today it put me in
a situation I NEVER want to be in again.
I was coming home from Kylie's house and it was raining hard.
Since my left wind shield wiper is broken I couldn't see anything and had to
pull over. I cried, said a prayer and called home to ask my dad if he'd
come get me. It soon stopped raining, (pray answered!) so I thought
I'd be okay driving home. Next thing I knew
I was in Layton! I couldn't figure out if I was supposed to go North or South..
I drove too slow on the free way because I was scared and
I get night blindness. After 45 minutes of getting lost I was finally
on my way home! And then I got pulled over by not 1 but 4 police
officers who accused me of drunk driving. Yes, they really thought I was drunk!
They questioned me again and again, trying to get me to confess to drinking
and they had me take a drug test. They said my test was "questionable."
Luckily, my dad came to the rescue and convinced the officers that
I was in fact sober and I got to go home without getting a ticket!
I'm sure I'll look back at this and laugh someday.
<3~Rachel, the directionless, but NOT drunk driver.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment