Thursday, October 27, 2011

just because I felt like blogging

I felt like blogging, so let's see where this goes!

Here are some of the good things that have happened this week:
~Getting to see David Taylor for the first time in 2 years! He's back from a mission in Africa and doing well :)
~Caramel apples. Mmm.
~FINALLY passing my quiz after 9 attempts..
~Feeling the spirit super strong in my mission prep class.
~Finding out that Alex's hot tub that's been sitting around for 4 months will be up and running soon!
~Discovering this amazing song:
Here are some of the not so good things:
~Losing my ipod. Ugh.
~Worrying so much about said ipod that I couldn't concentrate very well on studying for my botany test and probably didn't do so hot on it today..
~Not getting off work till 7:50 today because I had to clean 2 areas. (Not so bad though cause that means more money :) )
~getting an infection in my pierced ear :(
~Not being able to say no.

Here are some of the awesome things to come:
~Halloween party tomorrow at the Union building Whoo!
~Asyslum 49 on Saturday! Oh boy..
~I get paid on Monday!

And that's about it.

<3~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment