Friday, June 17, 2011

One fine day in June

Yesterday I had another great day! My friend Justin randomly called me up and asked me to go get ice cream with him and we ended up having a fun little adventure together :)  Justin is so awesome because whenever he calls or texts me, it's on those days where I'm feeling extremely bored and lonely and need a friend! I'd been sitting at home bored for hours before he called.
We went to Farr's fresh because he'd never been and had some delicious ice cream. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it! They have a delicious selection of custard, frozen yogurt and ice cream and there's dozens of toppings to choose from.
We got caught up with each other and played a little game where we had to say what our ice cream said about us. I had bubble gum, almond divinity and vanilla with lots of colorful toppings. I decided  that it meant I'm indecisive, ADD, creative and have a colorful personality. Which is pretty accurate. Justin had chocolate and cheesecake ice cream with peanuts on top. It meant that he enjoys the simple things in life, likes familiarity, but has enjoys just a bit of spontaneity.
When he went to drop me off, my parents saw us and told us to go do something else! I guess they didn't think we spent enough time together. So we went on a drive up Trappers Loop (I think it was called), took some pretty pictures and then went to Snow Basin and walked around. It was nice getting out and enjoying nature. It was such a beautiful area and we had a great time. Thanks Justin!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! I love the one of you with the hills and grass in the background. I'd love to have some engagements there.. Maybe we can do them in the next few weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie! Yeah it's a beautiful place and it would probably work great for engagements. I should be free the next few weeks :]

    ReplyDelete