Friday, June 29, 2012

Half a year

Somehow I have survived 6 months without my other half. Can you believe it?
Alex has been on his mission for half a year! I just gotta get
through 3 more of these. :) No big deal!

This experience really has been so much more bearable than I thought it would be.
Sure some days are really hard. But that's life right?
I feel like I've been so blessed the past 6 months. I've had so 
many good experiences and moments of happiness and 
I've really been able to see the Lord's hand in my life. I feel like I'm 
exactly where I need to be right now and I really am happy. :)
Since I've been at Philmont, time has been FLYING!
Alex has been doing great! His testimony has grown SO much and I love
reading his letters and hearing all his crazy stories.
(I've received 24 of them so far!!)
 But I don't want to bore all of you with boring details.
Here's some pictures of what us redheads have been up to:







Life has been treating us well.
And I don't want to get too mushy here, but I still love him as much as
ever, if not a whole lot more! Absence really does make the heart grow
fonder. :) This boy still has my heart.

I'll end this post will some beautiful lyrics from Mr. Jason Mraz:

"I won't give up on us. God knows I'm tough, he knows.
We've got a lot to learn, and God knows we're worth it."

18 more months!!

<3~Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment