Friday, January 20, 2012

Just call me Mother Nature.

Guess who's going back to Bartlett?
That's right. This girl.
Believe me, I wasn't planning on going back. I thought those camp days were over..
But when I ran into Graham Allen a few weeks ago at church he convinced me to come back. He said he was still looking for a Nature Director and if there was any job at camp I'd would love to do, it was that. So I applied, had my interview and Ta-da! I'm the official Nature Director this summer :)
I'm excited but pretty nervous! I'm in charge of 10 teenagers and multiple animals which I will probably have to see die sometime. (the animals, not the teenagers!). I hope. The nature area holds a lot of dear memories for me and it will be pretty nostalgic going back and watching a new generation of staffers have their own adventures. I do love Nature though and I hope that love will help me to make this best Nature staff yet! Just call me Mother Nature :)

1 comment: