Sunday, September 25, 2011

20 facts about me

1. I have yet to attend a Weber State football game. Deprived.. I know.
2. I love the Beatles
3. My current high score on Fruit ninja is 404
4. I own 9 pairs of converses
5. I love slightly burnt toast, poptarts and pizza.
6. Over the past 2 years I have sung in a choir for 3 apostles and will be singing for President Monsen next month at Stake conference :)
7. I am scarred for life after watching the Marble Hornets series and check for Slenderman before falling asleep.
8. I rode the steepest train in the world to the top of Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland when I was 16 and saw nothing but white fog because it was a stormy day.
9. I love playing the piano but don't often make the time to practice.
10. I love looking at wedding dresses on the internet
11. I have freckles on my leg that form the big dipper almost perfectly
12. I completed the mile swim at Camp Bartlett.
13. I love to bake!
14. I am a major blog stalker
15. My car is named Winceton because he looks like a distinguished old man car.
16. I had to have braces twice
17. I know dialogue to Back to the future by heart
18. I seriously love bowling
19. I get scared VERY easily. Ghost stories, sneak attacks and haunted houses get me bad every time..
20. I find guys in suspenders very attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment