Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beauty

Fun fact about me: I am an avid reader of People magazine! I love the celebrity gossip, the stories, the dresses and the fashion advice. It's great! In every issue they interview a celebrity and ask them what their beauty secrets are. I think it's fun to pretend that I'm a celebrity and that people are dying to know where I buy my clothes and how I get my skin and hair to look the way it does. It makes me laugh on how a star can do something as simple as a pony tail and someone will write an entire article on how they get the "perfect pony tail". It's silly but it makes me wonder what my signature style would be if I were a celebrity..
Well just for fun, let's pretend that I'm a fashion icon and I'm sharing with you all my top 5 Beauty must haves
Enjoy!

1.Black Spornette hair brush.

It's the only kind of brush I use! The bristle are fine and soft, so they don't hurt my scalp like those cheap, plastic brushes tend to do.. These are just really good brushes and I've used them since I was little.

2. Paul Mitchell Hairspray
Best hairspray ever! My mom always gets the really big jugs of it and fills up smaller bottles. It lasts for over a year! I have naturally straight hair and when I curl my hair, it's not easy getting it to stay that way.. but this stuff helps my curls stay put!

3. Revlon color stay eyeliner in charcoal
 Eye liner can be very frustrating.. You put it on and it looks great but an  hour goes by and you have racoon eyes. I suffered this a lot  my teenager years until I found this stuff! It stays on, doesn't smudge or run and goes on very smoothly! Get this.

4. Lancome enduringly divine comfort make up
 So it's 40 bucks a bottle..but it's amazing!! My mom's been spoiling me for years with the make up gifts she gets when she buys stuff from Lancome. Usually I just get eyeshadow and mascara. But last month she actually let me get some quality foundation! My complexion has not been the best lately.. but this make up makes my face looks flawless. It's light, comfortable, blends very well and stays on all day! I'm in love with it.

5. Aeropostale Hailey perfume.
 This is kind of my trade mark scent. I got some my Junior year of high school and have been using it since. It's light and kind of flowery and was called "Cookie Spray" by my friend Haylee.. but it's great :)

And those are my favorite beauty items. Ta da!
<3~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment