Soo I don't know if anyone will be reading this post but if so, hello there! My life has changed so much since I last posed on this blog. I ended up serving an LDS mission in Detroit Michigan and it was the best experience of my life. It changed my entire outlook on life and I am grateful everyday for the experiences I had. Alex and I ended up going our separate ways and we are both dating other people. It needed to happen and I'm glad my life isn't going the way I had originally planned. I've learned that God's plan is so much better.
I'm dating a wonderful guy named Bryce who makes me happier then I've ever been. He's kind, thoughtful, sincere and he tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me everyday. I've also made some wonderful new friends that have brought so much happiness into my life. I'm working full time and going to school. In August I plan on starting a Paralegal studies program and I'm excited to see where that takes me. I still do photography here and there and I'm just trying to live my life to the fullest. I'm really happy right now! I've started a new blog that you can read here. I blog mostly about my faith because it is so important to me and it's what I owe all my happiness to.
It's interesting to look back on this blog and see how much I've grown in the last 2 years. Good things are happening right now and I can't wait to see where life takes me.
Goodbye :)
<3~Rachel





Cheers to going on a mission, I wanted to... then I met the hubs.
ReplyDeletePs, you and the boy are cute.
xoxo,
Kayla @ watsonwonderland.blogspot.com