I find awkward:
~When I'm at a 4 way stop and neither me or the other car can figure out who's supposed to go. So we end up doing this awkward mix of driving a bit, stopping and trying to signal to the other person. "You go!" "No you go!"
~Redbox lines..
~Public restroom lines.
~When you run into an old high school class mate who you weren't that close with but you still feel obligated to say something, thus leading to awkward small talk.
I find beautiful:
~Hispanic people. Their eyes, skin, and hair is amazing.
~The Weber State campus. Gorgeous!
~Aprils showers. They make everything look so green and pretty!
~Not having school for the next 4 months. :)
I find scary:
~Left turns. I will go out of my way to avoid them.
~Spiders.
~rock climbing. (I'm afraid of heights and falling.)
~Earthquakes.. I dread the day that big one hits.
I find annoying:
~Bad LDS singers on Fm 100's sounds of the sabbath who ruin my favorite primary songs. :(
~People who complain and talk badly about the Hispanic culture here in Ogden. We're all children of God. They came here for reasons that we can't understand and have a community of other Spanish speaking people. People should just let them be.
~Overdone instagram pictures. (I don't think I can take another witty Willy Wonka or Hunger games instagram..)
I find happy-making:
~Tax rebates
~Perfect picture taking weather.
~When my mom comes home with random, girly presents for me such as nail polish and headband making kits. I still enjoy them. :)
~Letters from Alex Hahn.
I find ridiculous:
~The fact the Brad Pitt and Angelina just now got engaged after 7 years of shacking up together and having 6 kids. Woopee..
~How innapropriate movie trailers are getting. (Are those love scenes and dirty language all the movie has to offer??)
~Gas prices.
What about you, what are your things?
<3~Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment