Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ode to a Chevy Blazer

I thought I lost this blog a while ago but was delighted to find it saved in my drafts. So here you go!
I thought I'd share with whoever will listen, just how how pathetic my car is. When I finally got my license last October I was excited to get to drive a car of my own right away. Even though it was a big, ugly car that barely ran. I drive a '96 Chevy Blazer that's had a rough life. My mom rear ended someone while driving it, my brother Ben hit a deer in it, Bethany and I have both gotten into fender benders while driving it and my brother Mark recently ran it into a mail box! Needless to say, it's pretty banged up and I need a new car. The defroster doesn't do anything so I'm frequently using my debit card to scrape the frost off the inside, it gets terrible gas mileage, it makes funny noises and I usually have to start it up more than once to get it going. Last week it broke down while I was at Maverik putting gas in it. Oh and did I mention that the radio no longer works? I can't even sing to the radio while I drive! How pathetic. Anyone know where I can get a new car for farely inexpensive? :) Because it no longer excites me to drive around this piece of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment